The evening star pattern is a reversal pattern only. It only will occur in an uptrend. It is a three candle pattern. On the first candle, the buyers are in full control. This green candle is preferably large. On the second candle, there is indecision represented by either a doji candle or spinning top candle. In some cases you will even see a hangman or shooting star candle as the second candle of this pattern. On the third candle, there is a red candle showing that the sellers took control. This red candle is the key to the reversal. It must close at least 50% into the green candle. The deeper the close into the green candle, the more significance that can be added to the reversal. If there is an increase in volume, this is more significance as well. This candle pattern typically appears at the top of a significant uptrend. When it does occur, it is a very strong indicator of a reversal. We will include as many examples as possible to help you identify this pattern.
- WinCrease Stock Options Performance
- Win-Picks July 2018
- Marathon Money ep.82 – Daniel Ameduri joins us to talk about passive income ideas
- Marathon Money ep. 81 – David Moadel from PortfolioWealthGlobal.com, portfolio diversification, research
- Marathon Money ep. 80 – Amazon’s Delivery Business
- Marathon Money ep. 79 – Tesla stock, how high can it go?
- +14 Day Weekly Option Plays 6/22/18
- +7 Day Weekly Option Plays 6/20/18
- Marathon Money ep. 78 – Stocks Under 25.00 That You Should Look Into
- +14 Day Weekly Option Plays 6/15/18
- +30 Day Weekly Option Plays 6/14/18