A triple top chart pattern is a bearish reversal pattern. It is a very simple pattern that occurs when a price reaches a similiar height on 3 seperate occasions. The psychology behind this pattern is that the stock is losing strength. In most cases, this may resemble a “W”.
- WinCrease Stock Options Performance
- Marathon Money ep. 232 – Stocks taking a hit, shorting PTON, Apple potential acquisition and more
- Marathon Money ep. 231 DKNG and sports betting in NY, TTWO buying ZNGA and more
- Stock Market Recap 1/8/22 S&P 500 Russell 2000 Dow Jones Nasdaq
- Marathon Money ep. 230 – Easy money stocks, NVDA, DOCU and more
- Loading stock data...